May 24, 2013

 I´m bored, I don´t know want to do, where the stormy weather...oh I´m bored, I said : " Love no more, not this ", oh no. The only thing you left me is a "not" so change, so oh leave my country looking for paradise. Oh leave all my lovers, looking for somebody new. So people let someone to play, I´m blaming on you. Oh now who knows where am I from ? Where am I from ? What make it so where at else are my home ? Cause you gonna be sure that I´m coming, cause I´m coming by to my sweet home. Cause I´m coming by to my sweet home. I´m bored, I don´t know what to do, where am I, like you ? I´m bored, I said love no more I don´t know to do. The only thing you left me is a "not" so change,so oh leave my country, looking for paradise. Oh leave all my lovers looking for somebody new. So people let someone to play, I´m blaming on you.Oh no, who knows where am I from ? Where am I from ? What pray it so where at else are my home ? Cause you gonna be sure that I´m coming, cause I´m coming by to my sweet home. Cause I´m coming by to my sweet home, cause I´m coming by to my sweet home...(gràcies).

( Lyrics : "Where´s my home" , Núria Graham )

Somebody. Love. You. Home.

Listen HERE

No comments:

People