Feb 9, 2015


Ask me again, I´ll take my chances, I don´t know how to begin. You can´t understand I´ve got no answers, I can´t explain where I´ve been. I should´ve known better, I should´ve known by now, I should´ve known better, I should´ve known by now. And I feel so free yeah I feel alright, never thought I´d feel like I feel tonight.And I feel so free yeah I feel alright never thought I´d feel like I feel tonight. I can´t go back, I can´t imagine starting all over again. Try to relax, get no reaction.There´s just no way to pretend.I should´ve known better, I should´ve known by now, I should´ve kown better, I should´ve known by now.  And I feel so free  yeah I feel alright, never thought I´d feel like I feel tonight.And I feel so free yeah I feel alright, never thought I´d feel like I feel tonight. And I feel so free yeah I feel alright.And I feel so free  yeah I feel alright, never thought I´d feel like I feel tonight.And I feel so free yeah I feel alright never thought I´d feel like I feel tonight.And I feel so free  yeah I feel alright, never thought I´d feel like I feel tonight

( Lyrics : Ivy, " Feel so free" )

There´s just no answers. Go back and imagine.

No comments:

People