Dec 5, 2015



I saw from the Cathedral you were watching me. Yes I saw from the Cathedral what I should be,so take my time and take my lies 'cos all the others they wanna take my life. And I watched with an intent basic, well it's the same for you. You've hurt your hand and it's all fine laced and what would you make me do? So take my time and take my lies 'cos all the others they wanna take my life. Serious for the winter time to wrench my soul ; whole cotton, whole cotton ears.But I know there must be, yes I know there must be, yes I know there must be a place to go. And you saw me from the Cathedral ,well I'm an ancient heart. Yes you saw me from the Cathedral and we are just falling apart. You catch me, I am tired, I want all that you are. And I saw from the Cathedral, you were leaving me.Yes I saw from the Cathedral, you could not see to see so take my time and take my lies 'cos all the others they wanna take my life.

( Lyrics : " Cathedral song ", Tanita Tikaram )

Fine laced, leaving heart.

 

People