Nov 24, 2013

If you feel like a po´ miserable, if life hurts you or have left you apart, the blood of your sadness will be the faithful puppy, it will keeps on strongly your name on the highlights, on top of the highlights. If you feel like a po´miserable, yearning someone´s fragance beside you, the blood of your sadness walks with you, without the blunder of naming her name. Dear sadness : I´m in love with you, and beside you... beside you I have ceased to be a poor miserable. If you feel like a po´miserable certain rainy days leaning on the window, the blood of your sadness coming behind you , kiss you like a naughty girlfriend. Dear sadness : I´m in love with you, and beside you... beside you I have ceased to be a poor miserable, beside you, beside you... 


( Lyrics : " La sangre de tu tristeza ", Gabinete Caligari )

Behind your window, I walk with you.


Listen HERE


No comments:

People