Nov 7, 2016

I met her in the mountains though I lived down by the sea,but now it seems these mountains are just way too high for me.Goodbye Lorraine,goodbye Lorraine, let me explain.She said we’ll be witches then there must be nakedness.I said you have no heart until that aching fills your chest. Goodbye Lorraine,goodbye Lorraine, let me explain. Just why I’m leaving, I don’t know what for but I can’t explain it anymore. We help hands in the temple but we had no wedding day. Now she sends me perfumed letters and I throw them all away. Goodbye Lorraine, goodbye Lorraine, let me explain. A friend showed me a picture from the 1970's, now I'm wondering where you are tonight and I'm singing woe is me. Goodbye Lorraine, goodbye Lorraine, let me explain just why I'm leaving. I don't know what for but I can't explain it anymore. Na,na, na, na ,na na,na,narana nara.

Lyrics : Goodbye Lorraine ( Frank Black and the Catholics ).

Wondering why.


No comments:

People